Monday, May 3, 2010

Spokane Scotts

A couple weeks ago I took the kids and flew to Washington to visit my sister Heidi and her family. Heidi used to live in Wellington (just 20 mins away) and they moved away a year and a half ago. It was really hard to go from seeing them several times a week to not at all. Since they moved we've both had baby girls so it was great to meet and swap babies (or at least try to swap, they both love their mommies). Thanks Heidi for a great week!


Digging in the dirt, a common activity at the Scott's.


I thought this was cute. Fascinating morning cartoons.

Kendi-size


On a hike about 10 minutes from Heidi's house. They lived just far enough but close enough to everything. So ideal.


Hanging out.


Little Annie, she was posing for pictures all along our hike.


All in a row.


Kendi got a kick out of this poncho. I forgot a coat and luckily this was in the car.


The splendid Scott Family.


Little Ivy nestled into an ivy plant.


This was Kennedi's happy place. She nearly lived in this pack all week.

For my birthday Heidi took me out to this FANTASTIC greek place. I love greek food! Kelly kindly agreed to watch the kids and we took a date with the babies.

Thanks again for a great week.

1 comment:

Katielin317 said...

So jealous. I would love to see all of you again!! Especially the two new baby girls in your life:) Looks like you all had a great time.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones