Thursday, September 30, 2010

oh and it's a girl!

So I don't know why but for some reason this summer has turned me into a really poor blogger. It's taken me two weeks to post that our baby is a girl. However, in an effort to please family and maybe the three other people that follow our blog I will try to do better. These are some pictures of the last month or so. Lots of fun.


And the trash has also been a new interest, not as cute.

Some more cuteness.

Crew would never cuddle at this age, but Kendi cuddles every chance she gets. Crew, however has become more of a cuddle bug as he gets older, which is still sweet.

Two peas in a pod!

Up in Rocky Mountain National Park, again.

My dear mother offered to come up and watch the kids while Brady and I went backpacking. It was really fun. A shared past time that we haven't been able to do for a long time. It was great weather and beautiful views.

A handsome mountain man.

I tried to make a fishing pole with a stick and some fishing line and flies I found.
I didn't catch anything.

After the trip, tired and stinky and ready to hug on some kids again.

Kennedi and Crew have really close birthdays so we decided to celebrate them together while Grandma and Grandma Nini were visiting.

Yummy birthday dinner.




Four generations altogether.

2 comments:

empty nester said...

Thanks! I wondered when you were going to tell the world, but I also know how busy you are. The pictures are great and I thank you. Love to all!!

Amy and Brandon said...

Am I one of the 3 besides family?? If not, then 4 additional people check your blog! :)

You still look just as you did at byui...apparently you found the magic anti-aging elixer on one of your back-packing trips. Lucky!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones