Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween is the best!

So for those of you that don't know, we love halloween. Family theme costumes are so fun for me and I start searching for costume stuff early to mid september. It's really the only time I get close to being crafty. I make halloween costumes and dinner and that about completes my resume of creations. Anyway this year was really fun and Crew loved going out as a family in our costumes. He actually wore his suit for nearly four days and nights in a row. But who can blame him? You can't beat batman pajamas.


This was one of our jack-o-lanterns. We had so much fun carving them and were so proud of how they looked on our porch. The feeling was sort lived as the very next morning we found the faces half eaten by a squirrel. I think I was more upset than anyone else.

We tried to do a little photo shoot for Kendi while the colors were still out. They turned out pretty good. She didn't smile much, which is a bummer because she has the best smile.




The only smile and of course she was walking away from the better setting with all the colors.


2 comments:

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Great costumes! I think Robin and Catwoman might have a little thing going on the side, will their love child be a superhero, too?

empty nester said...

Such cute pictures. Thanks for posting new pictures of Kenndi. Now I need some updates of Crew. I want to put them on my picutre frame. I just can't get them to copy and past off of an email. You blog works best. Love to you all.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones