Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Our family and all that entails...

So it's been over two months now of adjusting to a family of five and I have to say it isn't as bad as I had expected. Not as bad at all. There are times I sit and think how fun it is, yes I said fun. I have survived several grocery trips on my own with all three (quite gracefully I might add). For me grocery trips are the true measure of sanity and control for a mother. We also have made many trips to different playgrounds and I've figured out how to chase Kennedi, hold Sydnee and yell at Crew fairly well. So below we tried to take a family picture and this was as good as it got. Only one crying and another with his eyes closed, not so bad huh? At least Brady and I are smiling.

CREW
Kennedi got a hold of an apple and just took two small bites then put it back (a common happening with her). This time, however, Crew put his creativity to work and turned it into Jack the Pumpkin King. We were actually very impressed.

SYDNEE
Grandma and Grandpa Nordfelt came for a visit and thoroughly enjoyed the new baby. Here she was looking so cute with Grandma, despite the spot of spit up on her mouth.


It never ceases to amaze me the positions that babies can fall asleep in.

Same day different position, looking a bit like a pea pod.

Can't beat a pink baby.

The girls first bath together. And yes I love calling them my girls.

KENNEDI
I didn't realize how many more pictures I had of Kennedi in this post until I uploaded everything. However I find it fitting seeing as she has worked extra hard to demand my attention. She really has adjusted well with new little sister but there are still times when she needs a little extra love.

Kendi has found a great interest in her clothes and often times wants to wear all of them, at once. She was very pleased with this selection and wore it for the better part of the day.

Brady snapped this picture of her in her best face.
This is usually the face we get when we try to make her smile for the camera.

At the sculpture park in town.


I've realized that Kendi takes the majority of her naps on her bedroom floor. I always put her down in her bed and shut the door. Usually she will get down and play for a while before she falls asleep. This time she made herself a nest.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones