Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What? A craft?

Yes people it is true I made a craft. Most of you may already know that although I enjoy crafty activities I rarely seek them out on my own. However I have broken the mold and made these name blocks for the girl's room. I was looking for a long time for some wall art or something cute to make their room a little more girly. I couldn't find anything that I liked and mentioned to Brady that I should just make something. So this was the end result. The blocks are now on the wall above each bed. I was really pleased and especially grateful for my visiting teacher who helped me with the cutting, sanding and letters. So now we just wait for the final touch...baby Sydnee. I'm due on sunday!

4 comments:

empty nester said...

They are wonderful. Can't wait to see them in person.

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Way cute! I am very impressed. Best of luck with your delivery!

Mindika said...

Love them Erika!!! I'm so impressed! You are a crafter at heart :)

Nicole said...

What a crafty lady! Hope everything goes well with the new baby.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones